HERE THE OPPORTUNITY
Continuing Learning Organization (CLO) is a faith-based, non-profit, nongovernmental organization. Our vision is to see local churches in Cambodia being spiritually rich, organizationally healthy, financially sustainable and actively involved in holistic transformation of Cambodia. Our mission is to develop healthy, sustainable and transformational churches through networking, capacity building and resource mobilization of Bible school graduates in Cambodia.
We are seeking for a qualified Cambodian to serve as a full-time (40 hours per week) Accountant and Administrative officer.
- Bachelor degree in accounting, finance, or a related field.
- Minimum of 2 years working experience in the fields of finance and accounting. Experience in administration is a plus.
- Computer skills, especially QuickBooks Accounting System
- Financial planning and budgeting experience
- Basic understanding of monthly tax declaration.
- English proficiency
- Strong interpersonal skills and team Spirit
- Honest and able to work independently
- Available to travel to the province sometimes
The position is vacant from December, 2019. Salary is in between $400 to $500 based on the qualifications and experiences. Other benefits will be included after the 3 months’ probation. CV and cover letter should be sent by email to Mr. Nao Sokhom (email@example.com) no later than December 2nd, 2019. Women are encouraged to apply. For more information and the full job description,
please call: 077 390 601 or 078 88 71 72.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview. We offer an equal job opportunity.